“Updated and Amazing”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I used to go to Fuddruckers Restaurants many years ago. I thought I knew what the place was all about... the modern version of the franchise is far above and beyond the original! There are many choices and the food was excellent. The decor is very pleasant and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. Looking forward to many future visits!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with 6 co-workers so we had a little of everything on the menu! I had the Chicken Caprese and it was sooooo good! I don't eat fried stuff so I had their cole slaw and it was the best I have tasted of any other restaurants around the area. The staff was very friendly and up-beat as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The elk burger and chicken sandwich are great. Their 1950's style chocolate milkshake is worth the calories!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

there is just nothing I can say about that place at all. I had heard it was suppose to be a great place to eat but just a big let down. I have no desire to eat there again.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Choose from burgers, salads, soups. Order at counter and wait to be called. Good family place.