“Yummy!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #17 of 179 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with 6 co-workers so we had a little of everything on the menu! I had the Chicken Caprese and it was sooooo good! I don't eat fried stuff so I had their cole slaw and it was the best I have tasted of any other restaurants around the area. The staff was very friendly and up-beat as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The elk burger and chicken sandwich are great. Their 1950's style chocolate milkshake is worth the calories!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

there is just nothing I can say about that place at all. I had heard it was suppose to be a great place to eat but just a big let down. I have no desire to eat there again.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Choose from burgers, salads, soups. Order at counter and wait to be called. Good family place.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

My family and I rarely go to Fuddruckers, but when we do, we always seem to leave disappointed. The last time we ate there my son and I were sick to our stomachs the next couple of days (we don't know if it was from the food there, or other factors elsewhere) but it is definitely enough to keep us away!

The food itself is average. The burgers are good and I like that you get to put your own fixin's on it! One thing great I can say is that the fixins bar looked great! For my experience there, the burgers are never cooked to the correct temperature (medium, well, rare, etc) and the toppings that the grill put on just seem to lack. The salads taste like they have been sitting out all day just waiting for someone to ask for one. Fries and onion rings are not very tasty. The fries for one taste stale all the time.

The restaurant is great for children. There are a couple arcade games and it is family friendly enough to where you wont feel out of place if your child/ren are having fun and being a bit rowdy. It is also nice that every kid's meal comes with a cookie and they can pick it out!

Each time I have been, the restaurant has been very messy. Messy tables all over the place (to the point where you have to wait for someone else, a clean someone else, to finish eating because all the empty tables are disgusting).

The value you get for your money is one really sore spot for me. A burger, fries, drink, and cookie (included with a meal) will set you back at a very minimum $10. Remember, this is a serve yourself type restaurant. You get your own drinks, your own sauces, and clean your own table. For less than that, I can go to a Ruby Tuesday down the street and get just as good of a meal and service!

There are good and bad things about this fuddruckers location. For me, the bad heavily outweight the good. My family and I will probably not be back to this Fuddruckers. We have been disappointed enough.

3  Thank JJ4Eva