“Good, reasonable, nice selection”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Choose from burgers, salads, soups. Order at counter and wait to be called. Good family place.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

My family and I rarely go to Fuddruckers, but when we do, we always seem to leave disappointed. The last time we ate there my son and I were sick to our stomachs the next couple of days (we don't know if it was from the food there, or other factors elsewhere) but it is definitely enough to keep us away!

The food itself is average. The burgers are good and I like that you get to put your own fixin's on it! One thing great I can say is that the fixins bar looked great! For my experience there, the burgers are never cooked to the correct temperature (medium, well, rare, etc) and the toppings that the grill put on just seem to lack. The salads taste like they have been sitting out all day just waiting for someone to ask for one. Fries and onion rings are not very tasty. The fries for one taste stale all the time.

The restaurant is great for children. There are a couple arcade games and it is family friendly enough to where you wont feel out of place if your child/ren are having fun and being a bit rowdy. It is also nice that every kid's meal comes with a cookie and they can pick it out!

Each time I have been, the restaurant has been very messy. Messy tables all over the place (to the point where you have to wait for someone else, a clean someone else, to finish eating because all the empty tables are disgusting).

The value you get for your money is one really sore spot for me. A burger, fries, drink, and cookie (included with a meal) will set you back at a very minimum $10. Remember, this is a serve yourself type restaurant. You get your own drinks, your own sauces, and clean your own table. For less than that, I can go to a Ruby Tuesday down the street and get just as good of a meal and service!

There are good and bad things about this fuddruckers location. For me, the bad heavily outweight the good. My family and I will probably not be back to this Fuddruckers. We have been disappointed enough.

3  Thank JJ4Eva
Reviewed July 23, 2011

we have eaten here many times and it is always the same, best place to get a burger, it might cost a little more but you get what you pay for(real meat)! and it's fresh, hot and you get to top it the way you want at the fixen bar(great)! one down fall is in the ladies room there are no hooks to hang our pocketbooks and with the price of some of the brands we buy today, the last place it would be is on the floor and it is very hard holding them while trying to take care of bissness, if you know what i mean. but dont let that stop you from having a great burger!