“Friendly cashier and good food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #78 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Went with friend for a quick late lunch and it was packed. The lines moved quickly though, and the cashier was very pleasant and helpful....I don't go often and my favorite is no longer on the menu. Sandwich and salad were both good and fresh. Hint--if you don't want to pay for bottled water, there is a water tab at the soft drink counter and small cups.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This Panera's is located in a modern shopping area that is anchored by Target and Kohls. Its also has several othe shops and a Staples. Additional there is a TGIF, Olive Garden, Long Horn steak House. This is a typical Panera's with a drive through. I've never had a bad meal there and the coffee is great!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The person who took the order screwed up the order, charged for side which she said should be free, the manager gave some other customers freebie because they screwed up her order too but he didn't do that with us. Discriminating...

1  Thank Road_Warrior_1981
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place is very HIGH on my standard list. I have not been disappointed with our Panera. I love the atmosphere and I always feel good on the food. I like their salads and sandwiches and coffee. It's awesome they have free drink refills for coffee/teas/sodas. If you want a pastry item...I recommend the little microwave under the coffee bar...heat it for 20 seconds and it makes their sweet breads much better. I have been here many times with a friend as they close and they are so gracious and tell us to not rush and take our time;) We often move outside to the nice sitting area and enjoy the patio even after hours with our to go coffee in hand. For sure check it out sometime!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Overall, we love Panera. The food is always good. Unfortunately we must have hit a day when they were understaffed. The line was almost out the door. The tables weren't clean in many spots, and the staff seemed stressed. We will go back and give this location another try... everyone has a bad day sometimes.