“My coffee place with friends:)”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #83 of 175 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place is very HIGH on my standard list. I have not been disappointed with our Panera. I love the atmosphere and I always feel good on the food. I like their salads and sandwiches and coffee. It's awesome they have free drink refills for coffee/teas/sodas. If you want a pastry item...I recommend the little microwave under the coffee bar...heat it for 20 seconds and it makes their sweet breads much better. I have been here many times with a friend as they close and they are so gracious and tell us to not rush and take our time;) We often move outside to the nice sitting area and enjoy the patio even after hours with our to go coffee in hand. For sure check it out sometime!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Overall, we love Panera. The food is always good. Unfortunately we must have hit a day when they were understaffed. The line was almost out the door. The tables weren't clean in many spots, and the staff seemed stressed. We will go back and give this location another try... everyone has a bad day sometimes.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Always a favorite in our area. The wide selection of sandwiches and soups is appealing. Great chicken noodle soup and Cuban sandwiches.Service is always fast-often we're barely at our table until our buzzer goes off to pick up our food.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Love this Panera .. very friendly staff, great food, nice ambiance. I spend a lot of time here and it's a welcoming place to be!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I love Panera because of the quality of the food that is available. I only wish the soups were made on site.