“Always a nice meal!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Chambersburg Ruby Tuesday is always good - fresh salad bar, tasty entrees, super service!! Handy to I-81 if you're traveling. Since we live in the area, it is easy for us to stop - usually for lunch.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I didn't get the salad bar as the restaurant was not very busy and as a result, there was no turnover of the salad and fixings at the salad bar.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am not normally a Ruby Tuesday fan based on older experiences, but my daughter wanted to go there, so we did. I was pleasantly surprised. The food and service was good. I probably need to try them again (at some other location) and see if they have corrected old wrongs and are now doing a much better job.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had Sunday lunch here and everything was exactly what you would expect. Salad bar was fresh and tasty. Food was outstanding. Service was attentive.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Dinner for 2, with salad bar, and 2 adult beverages was $35.00. We spent $20 at Hardee's just the day before. I'll take steak, shrimp, salad, and a beer at a reasonable price, over fast-food any day. Hostess and server were friendly. Establishment was also very clean. Would definitely recommend and visit again.