“Nice bar atmoshphere” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
lewisburg, pa
“Nice bar atmoshphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good service, great appetizer menu. Worth a shot if you're staying next door. Beth is a good bar tendress.

Visited November 2012

Washington, DC
“It could be the best restaurant in town....but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

In Chanbersburg, Ruby Tuesday is what passes for a restaurant. It's not horrible, but it isn't a treat either. The food is OK; the service is good; and the price is almost reasonable (a little high for Chambersburg, I'd say).

I wish I could direct you to a better choice. I've eaten in most Chambersburg restaurants, but I can't direct you to a better place.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“All american resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food there is very good. The atmosphere is nice , it's clean, and pretty inside. The staff is very pleasant and helpful and if you enjoy a drink with dinner this is where to go. It's a bit pricey but it offers alot that regular resturants don't. I would recommend it. Give it a try!

Visited April 2012
Nanuet, New York
“It's a chain, but well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Spacious and clean, we were greeted promptly. The shrimp appetizer was tasty, and the key lime sauce is a joy. Our server happily passed our request on to the kitchen to split our burger, and I swear, we got more than the standard amount of fries between the two plates. Ruby's gives two sides with a meal, so we went for the onion rings as the second one, they were crispy without being hard, and did not overwhelm the flavor of the large slices of genuine onion.

Our server, Preston, was most friendly and knowledgeable about the local Roy Pitz brewery, and he was impressed that I had found out that the blonde ale was available by bottle. It was our first stop at the end of the day from a long ride through pelting rains from thunderstorms, and it was a relaxing event to prepare us for a good night's sleep.

Scotia, New York
“A dependable place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

What can you say different about Ruby Tuesday since all restaurants in this chain are the same? I had lunch there and was immediately shown to a table. Danielle was my waitress and made sure I was treated well. She was embarrassed because their deep fryer was broken and many of the things on the menu could not be served. It didn't bother me at all. The food was good, as usual.