“Nice and pleasant staff”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #24 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem, VA
“Nice and pleasant staff”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

made good suggestions. Sat at bar and staff was good.

• Visited September 2011

Fayetteville, PA
“An upscale version of a typical Ruby Tuesday's”
Reviewed December 22, 2010

My wife and I had been to this Ruby Tuesday's in the past, but had tried only the salad bar. It was okay at the time, but what can you say about a salad bar?

We went again a week ago, but this time for dinner. We had been hearing good things from friends whose judgment we trust so we decided to try it and have something a little more substantial. We were pleasantly surprised! While the restaurant was crowded (a Friday night!) the noise level was acceptable, with only a hint of background music. It is a pleasure to dine where your dining partner's conversation is the predominant thing you hear.

The wine selection was good, the crab cakes quite a bit better than average, the service prompt and polite, and the overall experience very nice. I would suggest this particular Ruby Tuesday's as a nice alternative to the somewhat noisy and garish restaurants that seem to be the norm for this chain.

1 Thank TalosGuy
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Atmosphere and Service - but line your stomach”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

I'll admit I just went for the atmosphere... travelling alone I just wanted a frosty one at the bar and conversation. It delivered.

The food was dried out reheated stuff you could buy in the frozen food section of any supermarket and cook in your own oven.

Met my atmosphere goals.... just wish I could have eaten somewhere else.