“Best birthday party ever!”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had my daughters 4th birthday party this weekend. Hotel staff were exceptional and service was over the top. All of my family were impressed and my daughter said her party was the best party ever! The rooms were very clean and the pool was great. We will definitely stay there again and suggest this hotel to others

• Stayed: February 2014
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Jeremy T,

It was truly a pleasure serving you and your family during your time of celebration. I am so happy to hear that you had a fantastic time and that we were able to make your little one's special day even more spectacular than imaginable.

If you should ever need assistance again in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I hope we can be of service once again.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We loved everyone from the management to the housekeeping staff! Everyone was so nice and professional. Not to mention this was one of the most cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. They accepted my family including our pets for a long weekend, while we were visiting family in PA. We will most definitely be staying there again for out next visit!! Hands down a great stay from arrival to departure!!

• Stayed: February 2014
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Hey Guys!

Thank you for reviewing us! It's greatly appreciated. Everyone here was bummed when you checked out the other day. That just means you and your family (and your furry family members) will have to come visit us again soon!

We're making changes for the better so the next time around, we all hope you'll be even more impressed. Glad we could make you feel at home and exceed your expectations.

Until then, thank you for your stay-ship and safe travels where ever they may take you!

A La Quinta traveler
Saint Andrews, New Brunswick
Reviewed February 4, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We're big fans of La Quinta's welcome doggy policy, so when given a choice, it's our top pick for family stays (even though our wonderful pooch has passed on). Our last visit to this site (about a year ago) was underwhelming; but, frequent I-81 travelers, we decided to give it another try. What a difference! The place was immaculate, and the staff eager to please. The beds & pillows were really comfy, and the in-room climate control and WiFi easy to work. The complimentary breakfast was ample, with both hot and cold selections (as a former hotelier, I can attest that this is no mean feat when working to balance a budget).
This new GM is doing a GREAT JOB! We'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hey Guys,

Out of all the hotels in all of the cities, you landed in mine. It was refreshing having you and your son stay with us the other evening. I insist you come back on your travels through the area. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experiences with everyone about the hotel.

I hope you're not under too much snow! We'll see you soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Saint Augustine, Florida
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great attitude from all staff members.
Customer service is so important especially in the hotel business.
I rate this hotel a ten The object in business is to satisfy the client.Your staff did that

Robert L Grassby
Canada

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hey Mr. Grassby,

It was again a sincere pleasure having you and your wife stay with us! People like yourselves just brighten up every staff members' day. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future on your travels. We'll make sure we take care of you on your return (I'll be sure to have housekeeping make up the pull out sofa bed for you!).

Hope you're braving the weather at home. Until the next time, safe travels!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Our extended family stayed here, in 4 different rooms. Not a complaint about any of them, except for noise. There was a large dog staying at the hotel that barked late at night and early in the morning. The front desk didn't seem to have a lot of control over the situation. The pool was small but enough to make the kids happy. Breakfast was fresh and available at a reasonable hour. Right off the highway, but no highway noise. Highly recommend if staying in the area, or en route to Gettysburg.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear mtngirl67,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the world about your stay at our hotel. I am so delighted to see that you had a great time with family and that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during you stay.

Although I was not overseeing this property at the time of your stay. I do want to extend my thanks for taking the time to write. I do look forward to serving you and your family in your future stays with us.

Thank you for your stay-ship and safe travels where ever they may take you.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The La Quinta in Chambersburg, PA, from the moment you walk in the door, is a different experience. The staff at the front desk are so friendly, and you feel truly welcome when you arrive. When I got to my room, I did not think the heat was working. It was sub zero, and just plain cold, but I had my room changed immediately. They called an hour later to make sure that I was warm. The breakfast is good, and there are a lot of choices to be had. If you have a choice in where to stay, this would be a good one to make!

Room Tip: Odd rooms face away from I-81.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hey Dustye A!

Firstly, thank you for taking the time and writing us a review! I truly appreciate it! I'm delighted that your past few stays with us have been pleasant and welcoming. Next time your in town, let me know, I have a special treat for you.

Until the next time thank you for your stay-ship and safe travels where ever they may take you.