“AMAZING, PERSONAL ATTENTION FROM STAFF!”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“AMAZING, PERSONAL ATTENTION FROM STAFF!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wow! As an exhausted mom of 4 with twin 5 month-old boys, I was looking for a nice place to stay for some R&R and a night of unbroken sleep and WOW did I get it!! Alex and another kind guy working at the front desk gave me an amazing deal on a king suite and they had it in their minds to treat me like a queen! Alex brought hot chocolate up to my room for me to enjoy upon arrival and then he even brought up food the next morning for me to enjoy--he said the mom of infant twins deserved some special treatment! Wow! I left that hotel feeling refreshed and blessed! Thanks again, Alex!!! : )

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank 500Julie
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear 500Julie,

Let's just start by saying, you deserved every minute of your R&R. It was our sincere pleasure making your evening memorable and relaxing. I hope that in the future when you need some time to yourself that you'll definitely think of us again!

Don't forget, our hotel and La Quinta strives to meet and exceed our guest's expectations with superior service and high standards!

We'll see you soon!

717-446-0770 x5500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Gastonia, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

First let me start by saying that the front desk person Jordan moved his car so that I had a place to park. Check in was smooth and easy. Rooms were very nice, Beautifully decorated, and very clean. Check out was also easy. All of the staff that I had contact with were polite and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Michael M
Dear Michael M.

I wanted to personally thank you for your kind words about Jordan and our staff. I have already shared this with everyone who works here. It is always wonderful to see that our people have gone above and beyond and that you felt welcomed.

I truly hope that if you are traveling in the area again, you'll be sure to choose us as your preferred lodging destination. Until then, happy new year and safe travels.

Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

A great place to sleep on a bitterly cold night when we were very tired after driving over 1,000 miles. Picked this from a discount book as it was listed as new, 100% smoke free (Yay!!!) and including free continental breakfast. As tired as I was, it seemed a little tricky to find but basically we just made a right turn at Ruby Tuesday and went a little ways down that road.

The young man at the desk was wonderfully welcoming (in spite of being exhausted himself from working an extra shift covering for someone else). We used a handy cart to transport our luggage up the elevator to our third floor room away from the interstate. The room and bathroom with hot shower were spacious, perfectly clean and, in addition to a fridge and microwave, had VERY comfortable beds with good linens as well as a large flat-screen TV, a coffee maker and free internet none of which we used. The heater worked just as it should, the halls were quiet and we slept soundly and well and woke rested and ready to continue our journey.

The breakfast included boiled eggs, hot sausage slices, make your own waffles, yogurts and apples in addition to the usual breads/bagels/cereals/juices/coffee selections.

This facility accepts pets and we did see one dog with his owner. We did not have time to look for the indoor pool.

We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Our third floor room on the side away from the highway was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear myemptynest,

I wanted to thank you for your extremely positive, informative, raving review. I am also glad to see that people can provide their experiences so that others and the hotel can learn and make sound decisions. I commend you for your reviewing skills. Perhaps a permanent career as a critic would be in order.

I truly look forward to your future stay-ship at our property. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Have a happy new year and safe travels.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

LQ is our favorite - always clean, good value & dog friendly. The staff here was outstanding. Couldn't do enough to make us happy. Even drove us to dinner since we were pulling a 5th wheel trailer & couldn't unhitch. Thanks again, fellas.

• Stayed December 2013
Hi All!

It was truly a pleasure serving you and your husband during your stay with us. Alex and myself were thrilled we were able to assist you and make your experience welcoming, memorable and enjoyable.

Next time you're in the area we would be delighted to have you back! See you on the next trip!

Fort Mill, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, restaurants near by, clean, nice hotel. We had never stayed at a hotel so close to an interstate before. We aren't used to so much white noise. The noise from the interstate was very distracting for us. I recommend requesting a room on the back side of the property although I don't know if it would make a difference. Otherwise, a great deal.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear TMLSC,

Thank you for your feedback for your recent stay at our property. I have passed along your thanks to the staff and we truly do look forward to being your preferred hotel to serve your lodging needs in the future.

When you are in the area the next time and stay with us, just ask one of the guest service representatives to place you in a room on the backside of the hotel. This has been proven to reduce some of the white noise from the highway significantly. However, when booking please keep in mind that the majority of the rooms on the opposite side of the hotel are two queen setups.

If you need any reservation assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to the hotel directly or myself.

Thank you!