“Love the comfortable beds!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love the comfortable beds!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great stay -- good location near Gettysburg and Manassas. Rooms were lovely and the beds were so unbelievably comfortable for a hotel. Staff person wasn't very knowledgeable about the statement he gave me, but other than that, everything was great!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for taking time out and giving our property a review. I am glad to read that the experience was positive and you enjoyed a good nights sleep. We always strive for the best and work toward maintaining our high standards.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were traveling from Florida to NH with our 2 cats. My top requirements, which this hotel met, are a pet friendly and clean hotel near the highway. I will stay there again on my return trip to Florida.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out and giving our property a review. I am glad to read that it is positive and we met your needs.

We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Warm Regards,
Highland,ny
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family (husband and two kids and I) stayed here for two nights. We were traveling back to NY from our 2 year old nephew's funeral in TN and stopped here well after midnight because we found a discount coupon for it in a magazine. We were so glad that we did! This place was immaculate and our room was quite large- especially the bathroom! We were on the 3rd floor (room 312) near the elevator. We were very surprised how quiet this hotel was. The parking lot was always full, but we never heard anything even though we were so close to I-81 and the elevator. We were originally only planning to stay for 1 night and then we were going to head to Hershey Park (about an hour North) on our way home. However, because of impending weather in Hershey, we decided to stay a second night and travel to Gettysburg for the day (only about 30 minutes away). When I inquired at the front desk about whether I would be able to secure our discounted rate ($69.) for the second night, I was told that I would need another coupon due to their policy. Since there weren't any hotel discount catalogs available at their hotel, I was going to drive to local shops in search of one. I was pleasantly surprised when Serge, the GM, informed me that I could use the computers in the room just off the lobby to print one from americatravelcoupons.com (the website for the magazine that I had originally gotten mine from). I told Serge that we didn't need our sheets changed, but that we would like some fresh towels. Within minutes, housekeeping delivered lots of clean, warm towels to our room. The breakfast offerings were pretty good~ the basic cereal, toast/bagels, danish, yogurt, make-your own waffles, instant oatmeal, coffee/tea/hot cocoa and fresh fruit (bananas, apples, oranges). My only "complaint" would be that the breakfast is only from 6-9am. Since we were exhausted from our long travel and got in so late, it would have been nice to have been able to sleep in a bit longer and still get breakfast. However, after staying at other LaQuintas on our trip, I know that they all had the same breakfast hours. The staff member, VP, was always pleasant and very kind to everyone. He did a terrific job of ensuring that the breakfast items were replenished quickly when they were getting low. He was very accomodating as well, always asking if we needed anything. My 7 and 9 year old kids really seemed to like him, so much so that my 9 year old son even gave him a silly band at breakfast on our last day! Later, when we were checking out, he came over to say good-bye and we noticed that he was actually wearing the silly band! The indoor pool was a bit small, but okay and they had towels available. It was open from 9am to 10 pm. So, if you want a very clean and affordable hotel that isn't too far from Gettysburg or Hershey and that has plenty of restaurants (Texas Roadhouse, Ruby Tuesday,TGI Fridays, Red Robin, & lots of fast food) and shopping (Target, Kohl's, grocery, etc.) nearby, then I would definitely recommend this one! It was by far, the best hotel (and the best La Quinta) that we stayed at on our trip! We will definitely return in the future!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Serg M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and giving our award winning property a review. I am overjoyed at the fact you were only planning to stay one night and decided to extend your stay for another night. I am glad to read that you had a positive experience.

A FYI for you is the Coupon rate are not always available. The coupon is only for Walk Inns only and based on available room. The coupons are not available during special events and blackout dates.

I am glad to hear that all our staff were accommodating and we were able to meet your needs. I am so happy to hear that your children had felt at home at our hotel and they had fun with V.P. He certainly is an energizer bunny in the morning and does a great job with the breakfast and keeping everything stocked.

We certainly look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Warm Regards

Serg, GM
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The staff, namely Serg the manager went above and beyond to accommodate my family during our recent stay. It wasn't the "cheapest" and it wasn't the "most luxurious" but we were treated very well, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the pool and breakfast were nice.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out and giving our property a review. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Furthermore I am glad that all the staff were accommodating and we able to meet your family needs.

At La Quinta Inn and Suites, Chambersburg; we only believe in 100% guest satisfaction and strive to meet the high standard we set ourselves. We truly value each and everyone of our guests.

Look Forward to seeing you in the future.

Here For you