“Great 1st Visit!”

Dining options: Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Great 1st Visit!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We wanted to go to a Hibachi Grill for a bday dinner out. Most often we travel to Frederick, Md. - but, that area & particular stop can get terribly busy sometimes. I accidently stumbled across Aki thru a search engine....I didn't even know it was there! We were hesitant to try.....but, went for it.
And very glad we did! :) Cook/Hibachi Master = A+ / Food = A+ / Quantity = A+ / the end price was high - but totally comparible for the other hibachi grills we have visited. I would have to say it was......drumroll.....worth it!!! 2 thumbs up.

• Visited March 2013

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Wide menu variety and eager-to-please staff”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have anything really exotic, but the fried rice entree was good. This place seems to have a little bit of everything--that would make it good for groups.

Visited March 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Hibachi in Chambersburg?? Yes!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was skeptical that there was a hibachi place in Chambersburg. To my surprise we walked in and saw the grills there and sat down. The chef was very funny and did some cool tricks. Food tasted great and was pretty much the same at the other fancy hibachi places I've visited. If you've never seen the hibachi chef doing his thing, you have to check this place out! Portions for lunch were good sized too.

• Visited April 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great first date restaurant”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

It makes a great impression to take someone to this place. The food is awesome, and the dinner comes with a show. Lots of fun!

Visited December 2012
Connecticut
“Sushi for Breakfast”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The food here was as good as the sushi, sashimi and beef negamaki I get at home. Lovely Hostess/cashier, and beautiful decor from what I saw.

Having ordered takeout only, I did not experience them as a waited-upon experience, but the food quality and portions were lovely, and i foolishly ordered so much I found myself finishing my sushi for breakfast.

Excellent restaurant right next door to my hotel. The proximity and the speed made for a great experience.

I'll be back next year!