“Best Sushi in Chambersburg- Love the Special Rolls!"”

Aki Steak House and Sushi Bar
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chambersburg, PA
“Best Sushi in Chambersburg- Love the Special Rolls!"”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I've lived in Chambersburg for several years now and have been frequenting Aki for just as long. This is the place to go if you want fresh sushi and a nice array of rolls. My personal favorites are the Thai Spicy Roll and Snow Roll. I miss the BYOB aspect, but on the bright side, Aki now carries a decent selection of reasonably-priced Asian beers. Will go back again...and again...and again!

• Visited August 2011

“POOR QUALITY”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The sushi was old! I've eaten sushi globally, and this was not fresh sushi. I was going to request that the PA department of health perform a random inspection. The colleagues I was dining with believe the economy prevented diners from patronizing this establishment, thus the reason for the unfresh sushi.
ProfBEEVANS

Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania
“Sushi Delight in Chambersburg”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My friends kept asking me if I'd tried Aki yet, and my answer now is an enthusiastic, "Oh, yea!" Nestled in a Walker Road strip mall in Chambersburg is a great Japanese steak, hibachi sushi restaurant. On Sunday afternoon they offer a reasonably priced sushi brunch. The ingredients are fresh, the variety is plentiful, and the atmosphere is sophisticated. Our party of 7 had complimentary comments about the delicious rolls, and I especially liked getting made-to-order sushi choices that weren't priced ala carte. (Remember this option is only during the Sunday brunch.) I liked how the wait staff worked together, so that even the new waitress provided professional service. If you crave sushi, try Aki!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious food, great hibachi”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The food was fantastic here - tried the shrimp, steak, and chicken hibachi and all three were excellent. The chef was funny and captivating. The prices were not cheap but were average for hibachi (the most expensive was the steak for ~$21). The dishes included meat, rice, and vegetables. They also present you with soup and a small salad in the beginning.

• Visited May 2011
MD
“Great Hibachi”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and I ate at Aki on a Saturday evening around 6pm. We walked right in and were seated at a Hibachi table right away. Within 10 minutes, we had our orders in and were staring at our food being prepared right in front of us. The entire experience is a fun time, especially with family. The chefs joke around with you and prepare the food to your liking – if it isn't right, they re-do it until it is. The pricing is about average, but you should expect to pay at least $50 for two people to enjoy a meal.

They have a full bar and many other sides to choose from, so it is more than just a hibachi bar. We highly recommend you eat at Aki, it is one of the better Hibachi restaurants around!

• Visited June 2011