“Dont stay here!!!!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Paid for a room one night as a walk in. When i told them i would be staying the next night and what company i worked for they said they under charged me then moved me to another room which didnt have fridge or microwave two beds instead of one so my wife and i had to sleep apart because the one we were in was booked that night. I was paying for this room not my company. So in short i was ripped off lied too ànd treated very badly by the manager. Stay away!!!! Also rooms are dirty pay a little more and else where.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank cneff1

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We arrived after dark, and the motel sits by itself near a cow pasture. It's a bit eerie at night, and there were several people standing outside near the entrance. Apparently a trucking company uses this motel to house it's drivers. The lobby was very basic, but clean. The desk clerk was very pleasant. We were pleasantly surprised by the room - it was quite a decent room for the price. It was large enough, all the furniture was in good repair, everything was clean, and the bathroom area looked like it had been updated within the last few years. The bed was reasonably comfortable. Even though we were a little put off by the people hanging outside, when we brought our luggage in one of the men said hello and held the door for us, so if you get past that first impression, I don't think there's anything unsafe about the situation. The property does look better in the daylight, too. Overall, it's a decent room for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This Super 8 hotel is affordable, clean and fairly comfortable. It would be more comfortable if they included extra pillows, but you can request them and you might get them. Breakfast is included and adds to the value of the stay. There was a good selection of available for breakfast including sausage, egg and cheese english muffins, waffles, fruit, yogurt and various cereals and other items.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Owner gave us a great rate for one night! Hotel is right next to I-81 for those that are looking for easy access. Restaurants are within a couple of miles of the hotel, most of which are located inside the Chambersburg Mall. Our double bed room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was spotless! Breakfast was typical: cereal, pastries, a waffle maker and juice and coffee. We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed alone as I traveled through the area. I liked the remote location and the view of the dairy farm was great. I was greeted by friendly staff and check in went smoothly. My room with a double bed was adequate for my needs. Breakfast was good. Even with my limited diet, I found a few things I could eat. It would be great if the lobby were bigger to seat more people but I was able to take my breakfast to my room before I checked out. Check out was easy and I was on my way!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just off the intersatae with a seperate parking lot for trucks.The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. went down late for breakfast (8:30) and there wasn't much there. Will stay there again when in the area.