“Clean and comfortable.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This Super 8 hotel is affordable, clean and fairly comfortable. It would be more comfortable if they included extra pillows, but you can request them and you might get them. Breakfast is included and adds to the value of the stay. There was a good selection of available for breakfast including sausage, egg and cheese english muffins, waffles, fruit, yogurt and various cereals and other items.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Owner gave us a great rate for one night! Hotel is right next to I-81 for those that are looking for easy access. Restaurants are within a couple of miles of the hotel, most of which are located inside the Chambersburg Mall. Our double bed room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was spotless! Breakfast was typical: cereal, pastries, a waffle maker and juice and coffee. We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed alone as I traveled through the area. I liked the remote location and the view of the dairy farm was great. I was greeted by friendly staff and check in went smoothly. My room with a double bed was adequate for my needs. Breakfast was good. Even with my limited diet, I found a few things I could eat. It would be great if the lobby were bigger to seat more people but I was able to take my breakfast to my room before I checked out. Check out was easy and I was on my way!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just off the intersatae with a seperate parking lot for trucks.The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. went down late for breakfast (8:30) and there wasn't much there. Will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

For the price, this property was a good value. Rooms were clean and well lit. The bathroom was clean . . . towels were somewhat skimpy.

The person who called the front desk for room service while we were in the breakfast area was probably a little confused. Expecting that level of service from a motel at this price point was probably unrealistic. The lobby/breakfast area was small, but clean, and the breakfast, while not extravagant, provided enough variety to satisfy several different tastes.

While we'd have preferred additional amenities, this property was priced less than half of the next lowest priced room we could find.

Staff was helpful and polite.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family