“Good experience here” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Good experience here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed alone as I traveled through the area. I liked the remote location and the view of the dairy farm was great. I was greeted by friendly staff and check in went smoothly. My room with a double bed was adequate for my needs. Breakfast was good. Even with my limited diet, I found a few things I could eat. It would be great if the lobby were bigger to seat more people but I was able to take my breakfast to my room before I checked out. Check out was easy and I was on my way!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just off the intersatae with a seperate parking lot for trucks.The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. went down late for breakfast (8:30) and there wasn't much there. Will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

For the price, this property was a good value. Rooms were clean and well lit. The bathroom was clean . . . towels were somewhat skimpy.

The person who called the front desk for room service while we were in the breakfast area was probably a little confused. Expecting that level of service from a motel at this price point was probably unrealistic. The lobby/breakfast area was small, but clean, and the breakfast, while not extravagant, provided enough variety to satisfy several different tastes.

While we'd have preferred additional amenities, this property was priced less than half of the next lowest priced room we could find.

Staff was helpful and polite.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family