“This was an unplanned stop so we were pleased to easily get...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This Super 8 is terrific! I am a Grad student at a nearby university but live out of town. I have stayed with them twice so far and they have been friendly and helpful both times. The rooms are clean and tidy. They treat their customers like friends and make you feel welcome. The value is awesome I stayed in a room with a king size bed. It had a fridge, microwave, in room coffee and continental breakfast. My only complaint is you can not adjust the temperature in the rooms on your own. That was ok by me, I am always too hot anyway and called down to ask them to turn the heat to my room off and they did. Not sure what temperature regulation is like is during the summer. This hotel is in a safe location and located close to the Chambersburg Mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to Harrisburg PA. Easy access directly off of I-81. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and carried on a conversation with us just as if we were longtime friends. My wife is a light sleeper, and she found the highway noise to be a little disruptive, but it did not prevent her from sleeping While Super 8 motels are not 5 star luxury accommodations, I have always found them to be a great value for what you get, consistent from one location to another, and they provide me exactly what I'm looking for; a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep at a great price. The next morning, we checked out the free breakfast and found the selection to be much more than we expected, including a nice mix of hot and cold foods. We will stay here again!

Reviewed February 27, 2013