“Nice Stay and Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland Area

Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland Area
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Harrisonburg Va
“Nice Stay and Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to Harrisburg PA. Easy access directly off of I-81. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and carried on a conversation with us just as if we were longtime friends. My wife is a light sleeper, and she found the highway noise to be a little disruptive, but it did not prevent her from sleeping While Super 8 motels are not 5 star luxury accommodations, I have always found them to be a great value for what you get, consistent from one location to another, and they provide me exactly what I'm looking for; a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep at a great price. The next morning, we checked out the free breakfast and found the selection to be much more than we expected, including a nice mix of hot and cold foods. We will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dundas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This review is close to highway access, clean comfortable and quiet. Great breakfast complete with breakfast sandwiches, juices, coffee, tea, cereal, milk and waffles. Plenty of parking, staff are friendly and more than willing to help. No smoking odor and carpeting is clean. I will search this location out next time I'm down here.

• Stayed February 2013
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here in January after I had to pull of the highway from a bad snowstorm. Arrived late at night. Got to my room, and was amazed. What a great place for the price. Not only could you hear a pin drop, the room was way cleaner and nicer than you could ever expect for $50 per night. Looking out my oversized window in my upper floor room, I watched the snow fall over an old farm. Truly one of the greatest experiences I've ever had- hence why I came here to write a review. Would recommend it hands down, and will make it a point to stay here again on my next cross country trip.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors facing the farm. Amazing views. I've attached a picture.