New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“exactly right” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland Area

Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland Area
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dundas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This review is close to highway access, clean comfortable and quiet. Great breakfast complete with breakfast sandwiches, juices, coffee, tea, cereal, milk and waffles. Plenty of parking, staff are friendly and more than willing to help. No smoking odor and carpeting is clean. I will search this location out next time I'm down here.

• Stayed February 2013
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here in January after I had to pull of the highway from a bad snowstorm. Arrived late at night. Got to my room, and was amazed. What a great place for the price. Not only could you hear a pin drop, the room was way cleaner and nicer than you could ever expect for $50 per night. Looking out my oversized window in my upper floor room, I watched the snow fall over an old farm. Truly one of the greatest experiences I've ever had- hence why I came here to write a review. Would recommend it hands down, and will make it a point to stay here again on my next cross country trip.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors facing the farm. Amazing views. I've attached a picture.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
GREENSBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed here several times and while it isn't fancy you won't pay the price of a fancy place.
The employees are friendly and the service is great. The rooms are clean and they are right off of the exit from I-81 at Scotland PA.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends