“Loved this place”

Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Loved this place”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here in January after I had to pull of the highway from a bad snowstorm. Arrived late at night. Got to my room, and was amazed. What a great place for the price. Not only could you hear a pin drop, the room was way cleaner and nicer than you could ever expect for $50 per night. Looking out my oversized window in my upper floor room, I watched the snow fall over an old farm. Truly one of the greatest experiences I've ever had- hence why I came here to write a review. Would recommend it hands down, and will make it a point to stay here again on my next cross country trip.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors facing the farm. Amazing views. I've attached a picture.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
GREENSBORO
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed here several times and while it isn't fancy you won't pay the price of a fancy place.
The employees are friendly and the service is great. The rooms are clean and they are right off of the exit from I-81 at Scotland PA.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

PALMYRA
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very Friendly front desk and cleaning staff.
The room was VERY clean and did not smell like smoke until the heat was turned on.
However, all the areas of the hotel smelled of cigarette smoke. We had to keep the heat off because the smell was also coming in through the vent.
The location is convenient, but you must be able to tolerate the sound of truck traffic all night long. Also, I could hear my neighbor's TV going all night -- word for word.
It made for a rough night's sleep.
The bedding definitely needs a update, but that's no big deal. It was clean and bug free.
If you don't mind cigarette smoke, this would be a fine place to stay -- and at a great value!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family