“not quite as advertised”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 10, 2013

the beer was excellent and cold and the burgers where good but not quite the great unique taste as advertised.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

1st time I had ever been to a Red Robins thought I would give it a try got a couple of hamburgers to go and my spouse and I thought they were really good. Loved the fries as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be going back.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The thing with Red Robin, you can go nearly anywhere and there always good. This one is no exception. We were seated right away and they took our drink order.
Food was there usual good quality and tasted good as well.
The server was polite and friendly.
This one worked out well for us as we were just staying in the area for the night and was five minutes from the hotel. Of we're in this. Area again we will be back.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

we liked everything about red robin......the service was excellent....no waiting at all....food was very good and they have a gluten free menu which made perfect for us.....loved it !!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been to Red Robin multiple times in Chambersburg, but also where I live now - the immensely better Cape Coral, FL - and I've never had an experience like I had with family and friends.

Ordered the whiskey river burger and it was good save for the fact that it was the color of that pink crap you drink when you've got heartburn.

Red Robin is one of those places that is either really good or really disappointing. This trip was incredibly disappointing.