“Get into the Christmas Spirit.”

Byers' Choice Christmas Gallery
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Chalfont
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Wonderful display of the handmade dolls of Byers' Choice. Children will enjoy it. Also a beautiful room full of nativities from around the world. Finally, a great store at the end with lots of unusual gifts. A must see in Bucks County!

1  Thank nancyleem
in 19 reviews
"figures"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2012

A friend invited me to visit Byer's factory with her during the fall. The setup and displays are something to see. An opportunity was given to dress a Byer doll with your choices--a charge of course. Outside reduced items were for sale. My friend found a wood scene Advent Calendar at reduce price. She was very happy! Lunch (included in cost) was tasty. Worth a visit.

1  Thank TeaLady_12
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The atmosphere is so very nice. It is THE place to go with Family. The Artisans do amazing work. I am not a fan of Der Schrei der Natur (The Scream of Nature). Some of the figures remind me of the aforementioned piece of Art :) This my taste in Art. You WILL love this place for your Holiday :)

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I do like the Byers' Choice Christmas Gallery but I think the store is a little small and the display could be a little bigger. The grounds are very pretty.

1  Thank AllyBeeds
See more reviews
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Fun day with my girlfriends getting in the mood for Christmas.
The decorations are beautiful and really help get you in the mood for the holidays. The staff is friendly and willing to answer your questions. Visiting where the dolls are made was really fun. Step by step from beginning to end they show you how they get their ideas and create the dolls. We've been collecting them for years but I had never been to the workshop. We also saw a live one man performance of the "Christmas Carol" by Dickens great great grandson.Very fun and I highly recommend it. You can get on their email list and they will send you reminders of upcoming events and new dolls that are created.

1  Thank ladydi518