“Lots of yummy goodies and friendly staff!”

Tabora Farm and Orchard
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Chalfont
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stopped here for the 1st time after seeing the sing on Rte 313. The homemade ice cream drew us in. Once there we were shocked at how much they have to offer. It was an amazing selection and the staff was all super friendly and helpful. we got homemade ice cream(delicious) and my youngest got an apple danish which he proclaimed to be the best ever. We also got some sticky buns to bring home with us!

1  Thank tracey11474

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I visited Tabora today and like usual, had an outstanding outing. The environment is superb and the staff are helpful and friendly. I enjoyed a number 12 sandwich this time around, but every piece of the cuisine from smiley face cookies to the countless sandwiches and salads are superior to any other place like this. I would highly recommend Tabora to anyone of any age at any time of the year, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1  Thank 629Anonymous
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had not been here in a few years. Still quaint; remodeled a bit. Nice to go in better weather too for fresh plants and produce. They have premises made food on the far end but I have always gone for the baked goods. Such yummy items.

1  Thank SteveFromPA
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When traveling through Bucks County, PA, Tabora's is a MUST stop. The seasoning blends are wonderful. We use them for chicken, fish, beef, pork, olive oil dipping, eggs, etc., etc., etc. Cannot find blends like these anywhere else. The pastries they make are also outstanding!

2  Thank G8156BStomh
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The first time I went was on a Friday afternoon. It was barely busy at all, so I had plenty of time to explore. The second time I went was on a weekend, and it was much busier with families with small children. It was in the early spring, so although they had plants and flowers, it was still early for farm-fresh produce.
I was impressed with the selection of baked goods, and how many of them were available for individual sale. As a single person, I don't need to buy the whole cake, one slice will do. And the assortment of cookies was almost astounding. The baked items were all self-serve and displayed up on tables about waist-high (some with shelves and doors) so it was easy to see what everything was and to reach for it. Again, as a single gal, it was nice to be able to take one or two of the varieties I wanted, rather than having to settle for a whole container.

2  Thank Colleen O