“Very Good and Unique!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very Good and Unique!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I ate there recently on a business dinner and it was great! I had the meatloaf which was grilled and an healthy portion. My boss had the doublecut pork chop which was huge and looked delicious. Service was very attentive and knowledgeable. You would pay 2 to 3 times the price in the city. It is bring you own bottle so you can have a great dinner at a steal of a price.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank JACoppo

Philadelphia
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We had a very nice low key salmon dinner here and enjoyed the quiet setting. Pineapple sauce was light and fresh as was the salads.

Atmosphere is a little too simple and the western mountain theme doesn't really work. Since the food was wonderful, that would be the area I would work on if I owned it.

Liked it and will be back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank daffy2
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“consistently brilliant food”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

I have been in the food business for 30 years and have worked with restaurants in New York City as well as Philadelphia.
Big Fork is one of those secret wonders, the food is always creatively and exquisitely prepared and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We eat out at least once a week and find that this is one of the best restaurants in the Delaware Valley!

2 Thank quintet036
Wayne PA
“Favorite neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

This is our favorite neighborhood restaurant.It is a family operation with great service and food that ranges from comfort (mashed potatoes and meat loaf) to excellent dishes prepared with love and attention to detail. BYOB makes the cost very reasonable. Highly recommended

Wilmington, DE
“very disappointed - will be a long time before i return”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I have been to the Big Fork several times in the past. Decided to go back spur of the moment tonight without a reservation. We easily got a table at 7:30. The restaurant was not totally filled but the noise level was so high we had to practically yell to hear each other. I think we waited close to 20 minutes before someone came over who had any interest in taking our order. After we finished out salad, we waited close to an hour for our main course to be served. The food was okay but nothing I would rate as outstanding, especially for the ridiculous wait when the restaurant wasn't even fully filled. Very young "team" waitstaff as they called it that were very unimpressive. I have no desire to return anytime soon.

1 Thank lovebyobs