“Excellent food and service”

Antica Italian Restaurant & BYOB
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Chadds Ford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I were very much surprised by the quality of this restaurant. The food was excellent. My husband had the pork dish and I had the short ribs with the crispy polenta. Dessert was the best Taramisu I've ever had. Loved the shot of Lemoncello to finish. Loved it. Would highly recommend it. Will definitely be back again!

1  Thank Rusnak51

Reviewed July 27, 2014

On our way to see "Annie" at Longwood Gardens Theater just down the road, we decided to have dinner at Antica on a recommendation. Found one of our new favorite restaurants. Upscale but not snooty. I don't want to be cumulative in my comments with other reviews, but I concur with the all of the rave reviews. Fish dishes were the Chef's specials that night. We love fish and the table side preparation was classic. Soup to coffee was outstanding in presentation, taste, flavors, and service. The only negative was a side I did not care for, the Broccoli Rabe. The bottom line, we will be back, soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Located in a great spot close to some great attractions the food was simply outstanding! The waiter was loaded with personality and knowledge and sold me on octopus. Since I was there its becoming hugely popular and I have been back a couple of times. Every meal I've had was awesome and the same experience with the staff. The fact that its BYOB is a huge plus for me. If I had to offer a negative it would be that its a little loud but not enough of a detractor.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This restaurant was within waling distance of the Brandwine River Hotel and the Brandywine River Museum. It was a delightful find

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food was outstanding. Great BYOB. Our waiter worked at both Il Granaio and Antica and was very knowledgeable of the menu. Being able to bring our own wine takes a great place and makes it better. I will be back.