“Why isn't this place more popular?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Diner, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Baltimore, Maryland
“Why isn't this place more popular?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I are big foodies and we go to a variety of places - expensive, cheap, fast, casual, dressy, etc. We loved this place. We just happened to stumble across it while driving around trying to find the best looking hole in the wall. What a gem! My husband's burger was just amazing and the chopped salad I had was well beyond a salad's expectations. Go here - you will not be upset with yourself!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joella T

home
“Diners Delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I have eaten breakfast and lunch here. The prices are incredible and the food is even more incredible, Flavors are superb. excellant burger. Juicey and delish!. Friendly service. I can't wait to have dinner here. You must go. I'm glad we did!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank esegrs
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must try... Reasonable Prices & Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

While driving through Delaware/Pennsylvania we were looking for a nice place to eat breakfast without an hour wait and crammed in feeling. The Village Diner is a somewhat hidden diamond in the rough. You don't realize it is there, but once you find it you are sure to go back.

So many places to eat on 202, but few that you don't empty your wallet and end up not getting what you should be paying for.

Village Diner is small, a quaint atmosphere, and extremely clean. The inside makes you feel like you are on a vacation in Lancaster, and when you bite into the food, freshness and true taste is what you are left with. The staff is very attentive, but not overbearing, and the music was just right. A must try!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RW520
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Glad I didn't let the first 2 reviews stop me from going to try this place! The food was amazing! I had the Village Burger and my Husband had the Hot Roast Beef! The burger was massive and delicious. The Roast Beef was quite "Beefy" and tender! Even though these were both quite filling we ordered a side of fries for $1.99 more, which was more than enough for the 2 of us to share! The atmosphere was bright and cheery. The service was excellent. The prices were unbelievably low for the quality and amount of food we had. We will be making this our new regular spot.

1 Thank Foodiegirl1970
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great place, great time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I love this place! It has a nice charming feel to the place, almost like you're at home. The food is fantastic. I had the cajun chicken po'boy and cole slaw. You can tell everything they make is prepped fresh that day. The service was quick, polite, and had fun personalities. I can't wait to go back again and try their breakfast.

1 Thank MissxChriss