“Long wait with poor service.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait with poor service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Arrived with a reservation placed on open table and was seated immediately. Dim lighting with only five tables occupied. We placed our order quickly and did not receive our food for 40 minutes. The waiter advised that the oven burned a pizza and was apolgetic. The burnt replaced pizza wss delivered but we still waited for a second pizza that the waiter reported was given to another patron. It was quite a let down and we will not go bsck.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Thornton, Pennsylvania
“Extraordinary Pizza & BYOB - GREAT PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This pizza place opened about a month ago. Since I like coal fire and wood fire pizza, I stopped in to try it out. I wasn't expecting to see a hand made stone wood fire pizza oven less than 10 feet away or the high ceilings making the room feel even larger or the finely set and clothed tables, when I walked in. This "pizza place" feels more like a fine restaurant than a pizza joint. The staff were attentive, friendly and helpful. The food we order was, of course, pizza, but not ordinary pizza. The pizza's made here are at a gourmet level. I was born and raised in the pizza capital of the northeast, and I can honestly say this pizza is exceptional. The crust was so tasty you could eat it without any toppings. We order two different types of pizza's; a four cheese and a mushroom, spinach & truffle oil pizza. The four cheese was excellent, but the mushroom & spinach pie was extraordinary. Based on the quality and taste, you definitely get your money's worth here. You can bring your own bottle of wine, enjoy yummy pizza and fresh salad and walk out of the place for two for less than $25.
I have never given any pizza place a 5 rating, but this one deserves it!

I highly recommend this place.

• Visited February 2013