“Flavorful and friendly”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ming Village Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Intervale, New Hampshire
“Flavorful and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wonderful asian food - owner checked on each table. BYOB. They provide wine glasses and ice buckets as needed at no charge. Very friendly and food was favorful and freshly prepared. Just across the street from Hampton Inn - on the same side. Our GPS couldn't find it. Must ask for directions to Painters Crossing shopping center. GPS going to Painter's Crossing Condos! But it was worth it! Fun experience. Low price but fine dining setting- table cloths, nice lighting and decor.

• Visited April 2013

Media, Pennsylvania
“I love coming to "Mary's"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

My parents and I come here so often that we just call it "Mary's". Mary is the owner and she is always so happy and friendly. The best person of any restaurant I've been to. I love the Mai Fun here and get it often, it's the best I've had at any restaurant. They have great lunch specials at a decent price.
I few weekends ago my friend and I were looking to eat out on a Saturday night, everywhere we called had at least a 30 minute wait so we showed up at Ming Village and only had to wait a couple minutes because we wanted a booth instead of a table. I'm always recommending this restaurant to friends.
They also have a complimentary beer or wine while you wait for dinner which is unique and nice.

• Visited February 2013
philadelphia
“Better Chinese than Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very nice restaurant, with quality service and atmosphere. But i would order the Chinese food dishes. The red curry I tried was not comparable to good Thai food.

1 Thank prosier
“Love that they are BYOB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not only is the food great, but they are BYOB, which is a definite plus. Atmosphere isn't top notch...not a place for a quiet, romantic date...but very good food.

Visited June 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“We feel like family when we are here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our entire family LOVES Ming Village! Mary (the owner) makes us feel at home. She pays close attention to our children. She remembers us from one time to the next. It's nice! We allow the children to order on their own. We love their meals. They're made fresh when we order. Very attentive staff. Their egg rolls are delicious! Well, everything we've ever eaten here has been delicious! Thank you, Mary and Ming Village for many excellent meals!!!

• Visited August 2012