Tripadvisor

Review of Nudy's Cafe

Nudy's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Chadds Ford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed having breakfast here with friends. The staff were very good along with all our breakfast meals.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

Our family went here yesterday for brunch and had a great meal. Our server was terrific, pleasant and kept checking in on us and filling our coffee cups. The food was brought out quickly and was hot and delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meal!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Great first visit. Very nice waitress and good omelette. Food came out quickly and reasonable prices too.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

It wasn't that many years ago that there was only one Nudy's Cafe. But they have such a great model, that their fortunes have taken off and now they have 5 locations that I know of.
This is a breakfast and lunch destination as far as I know? The two locations that I go to close at 4 PM but it is possible that the other locations have different hours.
Every dish I have ever had has been excellent, but I only get breakfast no matter what time I indulge.
My only knock, and it is a very small one, is the service can be a bit slow when they get swamped, but that is to be expected if you want to be sure to maintain your quaility

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019

This place is of the same quality as other Nudy's I've been to. This is a sure bet for breakfast. I haven't had any other meals there, but you can't miss with their omelets and home fries. Consistently good. If I don't give it five stars it's because I'm stingy with that rating

Date of visit: March 2019