Longwood Bed & Breakfast Inn
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)(Great Value!)
$134
$110
$185
$175
Priceline
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$94
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$115
$118
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$149
AscendHotels
$138
$129
Hampton.com
$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel(Glen Mills)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
All reviewscarriage housesweet potato pancakesan enjoyable staydiscounted ticketsfellow guestssmall kitchenbrandywine river museumsitting areahome away from homeliving roomperfect locationcomfortable bedhostsamenitiesbath
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The owner John is very calm, professional, and easy to talk to. He gladly escorted my fiancé and I around the carriage house and answered any questions we had. I went home and reserved online. In the form, there is a spot for special requests, in which I requested I be permitted to check in early on the day of my wedding, so I wouldn't have to wait until very late in the evening. I also wanted my mom and two sisters to come with me, help me put on my dress, and do our make up together. John had said this likely wouldn't be a problem, as we were getting a room mid week. A few days later I received a phone call in which a woman kept suggesting other B&B's, expressed her distaste for my failure to be up front about the check in time and the bridal party, stated it would be a liability concern to have other people in the room, and then insulted me when I asked what the check in time was anyway, in case I would like to stay but rearrange our plans, because "well, it's all over our website and I am certain my husband told you when you were here," as if I was not permitted to forget. I tried to explain that we are not having a traditional ceremony with lots of guests and I am quite flexible. But, she finally admitted she did not want me to stay there. She rudely assumed the details of my wedding and without even trying to accommodate me, she made me feel like I was out of line for making any special requests. I guess they should not have a "requests" box on the reservations!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Laura P
Reviewed August 5, 2012

In our plans to visits Longwood Gardens we found Longwood Bed & Breakfast Inn. My husband and I would highly recommend these accommodates for those in this area. Our Suite was very tastefully appointed and very comfortable. Great detail was given to provide the guest with detailed information on attractions and restaurants in the area. John the host served a delicious breakfast the next morning. Johns went out of his way to make sure that all our needs were met while allowing you to enjoy our personal privacy. My husband and I wish that we had planned to stay more than one night at the Inn. We will defintely stay here again,

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eg1974
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Three of us stayed in the Winterthur Suite for five nights while attending my son's wedding, and wished we could have stayed longer. John was most accommodating, readily available but of sight in his own home, providing us tremendous privacy. The entire carriage house was extremely plush and fantastically neat and clean, with every amenity one could desire. Breakfasts were served at our choice of times and John provided us ample choices, serving fresh fruit and nut bread in addition to the main course. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the central air was quiet and responsive. One warm bug-free night we enjoyed wine and cheese on the upstairs deck while watching the sun set - very relaxing. It's not often you find a B&B this perfect - my hat's off to the host.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank marksal s
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have stayed at the Longwood Bed & Breakfast numerous times. The B&B is located in a beautifully restored carriage house with lovely gardens. It is minutes from Longwood Gardens and other attractions such as the Brandywine Museum, Wyeth Museum, Hagley Museum, and Winterthur.

The rooms are charmingly decorated and ultra clean. We usually stay in the 'blue Suite", as we call it. It is roomy with a big bedroom, large bath, sitting room, and a second bedroom, should you need it. A lovely breakfast was served each morning, and was simply delicious.

There is also a kitchenette outside the suite where you can brew coffee or tea, and a refrigerator for storing cold drinks.

John and Barbara were very accomodating and went out of their way so that we had an enjoyable time.

These owners know how to do things right so you have an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank springlake07762
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Went with friends to spend a girls' weekend and the inn exceeded our expectations. John and his lovely daughter went out of their way to see that our needs were met, including getting us discounted tickets in advance to tourist sites, recommending restaurants, and making reservations. Breakfast was delicious, our suite was spotless and comfortable, and the location couldn't be beat. Highly recommended -- will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends