“Good Ole American Comfort Food!”
Review of Brody's Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brody's Diner
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is the place for everybody who is sick and tired of ethnic food, frozen food, fast food, health food - and/or cooking for themselves. Here you can find dishes like your mother, grandmother or favorite aunt used to prepare - and at very reasonable prices, too. The service is quick and the place is very clean. Another"homey " touch is provided by displays of jewelry and paintings created by local artists.

1  Thank Reiselust1947
There are newer reviews for Brody's Diner

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am a baconaholic. I admit it, but I don't go to meetings, because I'm not looking to recover. The bacon at Brody's is the absolute best I have ever had out..... and maybe in. It is thick cut, and baked and then finished on the grill (I asked). I love over 3 hours away and I think I will come back, just for breakfast. I'd be able to be home by noon. :-)

1  Thank justxlns
Reviewed August 29, 2013

A month or so ago, I had a dental appointment, but was too hungry to wait, so I stopped in at Brody's Diner. It was empty except for one table and they were getting their check. Oh no I thought, but I was hungry. Anyway the counter looked like an easy spot, so there I sat. Coffee right away, good & hot. Very decent breakfast menu and very moderate prices. The Waitress explained that they "were slammed yesterday, but it was running slow right now." OK, no problem. Ordered eggs and potatoes and sausage and toast......all were cooked and served superbly!!!! The staff was very friendly (they didn't know me from Adam) and chatted while I ate.....just enough to be friendly and make me feel like I was not alone....LOL. As I left, the cars started to pull into the lot.....good for them.....they are worth stopping in at!

1  Thank GEORGE M