“great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 8, 2012

they definitely know what they are doing when they make burgers! fast and friendly service. Love the fact that management is always walking around...some other restaurants could learn from this.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I'm a big fan of Red Robin's bottomless limeades and lemonades, and I asked my waiter if I could have a combination of the two - a Freckled Limeade. It was phenomenal! And he made it just as good every time I needed another!

I was going to just get the bottomless steak fries, but then opted to get the A1 Peppercorn burger as well. It is my new favorite burger from Red Robin! The middle was perfectly pink as well, sometimes they're over-done for my tastes.

The service was out of this world!!! I've had some good waiters and waitresses, but the one we had that night was the best! Tommy was very accommodating, bent over backwards for us multiple times, and got all our meals done perfectly the first time without writing anything down.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The Red Robin in the Promenade is good, but parking is tough. Good place for a dinner and movie with the Rave. The burgers are great and the endless fries works for me. Service is good. Can hit crowds wspecially on big movie days

Reviewed December 24, 2011

crisply fried jalapeño coins, tangy salsa and spicy Pepper-Jack cheese layered on top of our cayenne-seasoned burger. It’s topped with lettuce and fresh tomatoes to cool things off and served on a jalapeño-cornmeal kaiser roll with chipotle mayo.
$9.79 Yuengling on the side.
Young wait staff is very busy but on top of things. great place to swing by for a simple quick burger.