“Best surprise party!”
Review of Melt

Melt
Reserve with OpenTable
Melt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Restaurant: There’s pasta. Then there’s pasta taken to a whole new level of deliciousness. We start with the finest pasta. Then we add traditional sauces prepared with a fresh, modern twist. It’s all cooked to perfection that can be enjoyed in our gorgeous dining room or, for large parties, in a private space. Of course, our pasta selection is just one part of a long menu where every dish is “per cui morire.” Rooftop Lounge: Welcome to Level 3, an upscale lounge located on the rooftop of Melt. Bottle service & cabanas are available upon request.
Allentown
“Best surprise party!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We looked at many places in the Lehigh Valley and settled on Melt although I had never dined there. The Event Planner was amazing, kind and generous in her time and ideas. She was also flexible which made our planning a surprise 70th birthday luncheon enjoyable. The party rooms are very nice and pretty. The food was excellent. The service was also excellent and they could not be more helpful. While not inexpensive, honestly the cost for a luncheon, including three courses and wine was less than we expected.

PA
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have eaten there 4 times, the last being today. A bit pricey, but worth it. Great food, great drinks, great service. Never felt rushed.

Orlando, Florida
“Upscale Italian”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining at Melt with family (three couples) while spending a weekend near Allentown last week. The setting and decor were very nice; definitely upscale. The food was as good as the decor. I had the Rigitoni, a nice pasta dish with crumbled sausage, grilled sweet peppers and onions, all mixed in a nice pink cream sauce. It was delicious. We dined at about 3:00PM so we were still on the lunch menu; the prices were a bit high for lunch, but the quality definitely matched the price. I understand their dinner menu is a bit more expensive. Next time we're in the Allentown area, we'll check out their dinner menu.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Upscale Atmosphere ; Average Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our 2nd time to Melt and only the exceptional service got us back. The first time I had a pasta with shrimp entree that was hard to describe, The shrimp were so over-cooked that they were hardly recognizable. The waitress overheard me comment to my wife how rubbery there were and sent over a Manager. He apologized, offered a free drink and replaced my meal with a new one. Surprise, it was like they sent the same plate back. I ate some of it. but not the shrimp and they were kind enough not to charge me for my meal. They treated us so well, that we decided to go back.
This time, I got a pasta dish with scallops and it was very salty. I really didn't complain, but it was not enjoyable. My wife had a specialty Pizza that she requested to be "light on the cheese". It was floating in cheese. It also was soggy. She didn't complain, but when the waiter asked how everything was, she had to be honest. She only ate 2 pieces and left the rest. Again, they were nice enough not to charge us for her pizza. So, overall, food not very good, but they did go out of their way to make everything better.
This is unfortunate since we love the atmosphere, but there comes a time when we have to say no more. After all,food is the main reason to go to a restaurant. We have been to Bravo ( Not nearly as upscale) several times and had no complaints. Melt should set it's standards higher.

“Very upscale”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Great and fresh dining with an upscale flair. Beautiful ambience and great service make up for the good food but not excellent. I had a spinach salad and calamari. Salad was very good but calamari a little overcooked. The pizza is amazing and the drinks are very good.

• Visited April 2013