“Mothers Day”

Shula's Steak House - Center Valley
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 309 & I 78
Description: Shula's Steak House is the classic American, fine dining steak house. Our restaurant is themed after 1972's Undefeated Miami Dolphins and showcases their "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season 17 - 0.Our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef® steaks accompanied with our aging process make up our award winning SHULA CUT ® , the best beef money can buy. Our custom cuts and aging process are the highest in the industry. You won't find a better steak anywhere.Shula's events and social gatherings offer a winning tradition and atmosphere, combined with exceptional menus, professional service and dedication you would only expect from the NFL's winningest coach - Don Shula.Each restaurant is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins' "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season undefeated. We invite you to experience Shula's Steak House, where we only offer the biggest and the best.
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I chose to take my mother to Shula's for Mothers Day(5/13/12) after attending a retirement party there recently and really enjoying myself. When we arrived on Mother's Day we were seated and handed a menu. Our reservation was for 1PM and we arrived at 12:50PM. The menu we received was a dinner menu which I didn't realize until the table next to us had asked what time lunch was served until and they were told 3PM. By this time my mother and I had ordered from the dinner menu we received, so I didn't want to be make a fool of myself and say anything. I've been thinking about this since Sunday because it has been bothering me. Our food was good, but for $106 (2 entrees and a split dessert) I should have been satisfied, especially after ordering from a dinner menu and I was not. I ate again when I got home. I'm not looking for anything, I just had to get this off my chest.

TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

dogchk, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we'd also like to thank you for your patronage. After reading your review, we were able to find your information in our system, and our manager called and left a voicemail on the number provided that was given when your reservation was made. We would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and show you that what you experienced was a deviation from the norm at Shula's. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can take care of you. Thank you!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We've eaten here a few times and had great food and great service on every occasion. My only worry is if the lehigh valley can keep a high end restaurant profitable thus keeping the food fresh

TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

RoyMcAvoy, we first would like to thank you for writing us a great review, and we'd also like to thank you for your continuous patronage. We are extremely delighted to hear that on every visit to our restaurant, you were pleased with both the food and service you received. If there is ever anything we can do to accomodate you in a future visit to our establishment, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

My son goes to school not far from Shulas. Took a ride to meet him for lunch. Great lunch menu, good prices and the staff is very friendly. Great bathrooms too!

TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Kari M, thank you for the great review and thank you for your patronage! We are extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant. We will definitely make sure to pass along the kind comments you made to both Stacey and the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you back soon, and if there is anything we can do to accomodate you in a future visit, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The food is great, Stacey the bar-maid is very nice. Stylin' atmosphere!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Steaks (as expected!) were cooked to perfect temperatures as ordered and had superb flavor. Side dishes are all good and plentiful for sharing - waiters are very good at guiding an appropriate number of side dishes for your party size. French onion soup was the only downside - was truly a HUGE disappointment - poor seasoning, onions not even close to carmelized, basic flavorless mozzarella (not even browned), and a mealy crouton. However, the rest of the meal was so good, and the response of management to the very poor soup was so exemplary, that I wouldn't let that affect my overall rating of this restaurant.

TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

housevet, we first would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, and we'd also like to thank you for your patronage. We are extremely happy to hear that fully enjoyed your meal, and we'd also like to the take the time to once again apologize that you were disappointed with French Onion Soup, and hope that the rest of your Shula's experience made up for it. We will make sure to pass along the kind comments you made to our staff, and if there is ever anything we can do to accomodate you in a future visit to our restaurant, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you back!