“Don't eat at Pacifico”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pacifico Center Valley - CLOSED

Pacifico Center Valley
Cuisines: American, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States
“Don't eat at Pacifico”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

They lied to us- the manger actually lied to us-LISTEN TO THIS STORY
We purchased a Living social voucher for their restaurant and claimed it by reservation within full boundaries of expiration etc.
when we arrived , they said they would not honor it( even before they looked at the voucher) and we should take it up with Living Social he proceeded to complain that they don't make enough money on these deals - you can imagine what my response was. he even went to the trouble of showing me on his phone how he entered my voucher # and they showed it not valid. This was a performance -- eventually as we stood there in shock they allowed us to have a modest dinner- which was awful- we sent all our drinks back (which were not included so they should have made good drinks) Best part of this story- we arrived home to find an email from Living Social asking us how our dinner was , so Pacific did use our voucher! they are not reputable.

• Visited December 2012

Pennsylvania
“Overall disappointing experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We made reservations to to go to Pacifico in the Promenade Shops in Saucon Valley. We had been there about a year and a half ago with friends and had a very good meal- so when I saw a LivingSocial coupon for $40 for $80 - I thought it was a good opportunity to go back. This time though the experience was not at all like the first time. We were seated upstairs- which did not have the same ambiance- it felt more industrial and less intimate. Then we were told by our waiter that the LivingSocial coupon was not being honored and we would only be given the $40 that I paid. Also - on a Friday night- they did not have have dinner specials- which seemed odd. The wait staff- even though they were nice enough - seemed a bit inexperienced and did not know some basic serving etiquette. We got two appetizers- the crab cake tapas and the risotto balls. The risotto balls were good - but the crab cake tapas- were cold and filled with onion. They tasted as if they were Mrs. Pauls- from the freezer. The salmon entrees were ok. My roasted pork was overcooked and dry. At the end of the evening, when we were given our bill, we were told that they were going to honor our coupon for the full $80 - so at least the manager came to his senses- but we were not pleased with how the overall experience. Too many little things that made the experience disappointing - and we definitely said we would not go back again. It was too expensive for the quality.

• Visited December 2012
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“review”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I went there for a nice dinner out. Granted we are only in our twenties, but I felt off the experience we had that we were not treated as well as other couples there. We were sat down at our tinny congested table imminently, but in order to get to the table i needed to give the other dinners a lap dance simply to get to me set. After we were stetted we waited over 15 minutes to be brought water of for anyone to even acknowledge us. (mind you this was a Thursday night so it wasn't even that busy, but for some reason they placed everyone at these small craped tabled inside of booths) When our waiter finally emerged after a half of us sitting at the table ready to be waited upon he was pushy and seemed very eager to get rid of us. When out food arrived my salon was could and my drink was luck warm. For the type of establishment they proclaim to be (which is upper scale) they did not deliver at all. I was let down by the service as well as the food. They why in which we were treated did not sit well with me either. Obviously by the attention or lake there of the money my boyfriend and i earn has a different monetary value then that of the couple with the 2 children and infant that sat next to us who received much better service. I will not be going back here, but hopefully you have a better experience

Laurys Station, Pennsylvania
“Local Dining with Food From Around the World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Fabulous music, excellent service and great tastes from around the world. You can choose specialty drinks or beer from different worldwide locations. I had a great Brazilian beer to start and had the Pacifico paella which included seafood, chicken and sausage with rice. It was a huge feast that I could barely finish, especially after sharing some great quacamole and chips with my wife. She had the tacos and loved them.

There were also choices for Thai food, items from Australia and more, so you can be adventurous or just stick with a steak. It's up to you, but I say "why not explore?" The food is great, the prices are reasonable and the atmosphere was relaxing with lighting and music that made us want to linger and drink in the experience.

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Horrible Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

As a consuemer that dines out at least 3-4 times a week, I know the restraunt business. From the quick sandwich at Chic-Fil-A, to elegant dininig and everything in between.

Pacifico has the worst service I've experienced in a long time.

1. No drinks ordered after sitting down for 15 minutes.

2. Appetizers arrived prior to our drinks. Almost finished the appetizer before the drinks even hit the table.

3. When the drinks did come (Glass of wine and a bottle of beer), she did not bring the additional drink my wife ordered. After 30 minutes, I went to the bar to get her a drink as the waitstaff was no where to be found.

4. Food presented which happened to be steak. The waitstaff never even checked on us to see how our meal was, so we ate our steak with a butter knife as opposed to utilizing a steak knife.

5. Water was never filled the entire time we were there.

If you feel like spending a lot of money and being ignored, go to Pacifico!