“Average ”
Review of Agra Spice

Agra Spice
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Been 4 times since opening , apart from the first one that was excellent , all very average since then , nothing to stand out from all the other average Indian take outs in Ashton !

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank DaveMather49
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed July 30, 2016

order on spot and warm to my door, can't ask for more!
I will happily go back when i am up for some Indian food again.

Cant wait!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank DTE92
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Had a chicken vindaloo before I went on holiday. I enjoyed it so much that upon my return I had an other. This is the best takeaway in Ashton by a mile. Check out the menu its brilliant!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Only been once, we thought we woukd give it a go as it was new. The curry was very bland, the bahji's were over cooked. The best part was the little portion of salad... says it all really....

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank Dewy21
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Been plenty of times and has now become our regular Indian takeaway. Popadoms are great and food very tasty, also very good price!!

Recommend the sagwala which is awesome!

Date of visit: June 2016