We stayed at Extended Stay America in Carnegie, Pittsburgh 4 nights from Sept. 7 to 11. The reservation was accurate and the persoonel at the front desk very friendly and helpful. We had a room with 2 beds and a kitchenette (complete). Everything was perfectly clean. Breakfast included fruits, muffins, health bars and coffee or tea.
Eventhought we were very close to the autoroute, it was very quiet and the beds were very comfortable. A high value, considering the location very close to Pittsburgh at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Carnegie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Pittsburgh - Carnegie Hotel Carnegie
- Extended Stay America Carnegie
- Extended Stay Carnegie
- Carnegie Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Carnegie PA, North America