See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2008

If I hadn't reserved ahead of time, we wouldn't have stopped at this unappealing cinder block building with a large sign advertising a lounge. Once inside, though, the desk clerk was very helpful. The room was very clean, and we were able to adjust the heat to our comfort level. The heating unit had a rather loud fan; however, it helped to mask noise from the highway, so that wasn't a bad thing. The iron, coffee maker, TV and balcony were all usable, and the shampoo, etc in the bathroom were good quality. The bed was firm and comfortable, though my room didn't have the mint that someone else mentioned in their review. The shower curtain was hard to keep inside the tub, and I ended up having to mop up water. We weren't ready to eat a large meal before hitting the road, and it was nice to find some good quality portable items on the breakfast buffet. Altogether an OK stop.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2008

We stayed here for 3 nights this month while looking at homes. While I agree with the reviewer about the breakfast room, was very nice, our sleeping room was alright. WE had a king non smoking, #146. We asked for a room on the first floor and near and exit since we had a dog to take out. They did accomadate our request. The room as small but our parents had a room upstairs w/ 2 doubles and there room was much larger. had the sink out side the room which ours did not.
This hotel could use a good scrubbing and some tlc outdoors but not bad. They are pet friendly which was important to us and the lounge has $1 drafts during happy hour! Lots of outside noise due to the highway and TONS of trucks exiting but turning o the ac at night helped that problem. The young girl at the front desk who checked us in was extremely rude and unprofessional. I chaulk it up to her her age, couldn't have been much out of high school. However, the rest of the staff was very nice. The Sleep Inn on the other side of town is a bit nicer if you have the choice.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mslarue72
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Stayed here one night of a road trip on the way back from TN. The location is great, right off the highway exit. The room was spotless and of a good size. Room decor was typical of an average hotel and the beds had bedspreads (not my favorite bedding) but everything looked well-kept and clean. A nice touch was the extra sink and mirror outside the bathroom, which is convenient. Room also had a fridge and internet access. Hotel was quiet at night although it was a busy weekend. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful with yogurt, bagels, pancakes, sausage, fruit, toast, etc. and the room was kept neat by an attendant. Very satisfactory stay, would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2007

Great stay. Very clean room. Plenty of towels. Continental breakfast was the best I have had. Plenty of food to choose from. Restaurant and convenience store within walking distance. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank LVLove
Reviewed August 22, 2007

I have stayed in this hotel twice when passing through the area, and I will happily stay again!

The rooms on both stays were clean and very well maintained. They were large and very comfortable. Bedside mints provided. There is an additional sink outside the bathroom, and when you are rooming with other people that is a huge help!

The breakfast was the typical fare for a Choice hotel; nothing unusual or fancy, but also very well maintained and neat.

It's right off I-81, so it's location was great for me. And if you don't care for venting machines, you can walk across the parking lot to the conveniance store.

Only complaint would be front desk staff. They were not rude, but some that I encountered obviously didn't want to be there... but that really didn't have an impact on my visit.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family