See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2007

Great stay. Very clean room. Plenty of towels. Continental breakfast was the best I have had. Plenty of food to choose from. Restaurant and convenience store within walking distance. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank LVLove
Reviewed August 22, 2007

I have stayed in this hotel twice when passing through the area, and I will happily stay again!

The rooms on both stays were clean and very well maintained. They were large and very comfortable. Bedside mints provided. There is an additional sink outside the bathroom, and when you are rooming with other people that is a huge help!

The breakfast was the typical fare for a Choice hotel; nothing unusual or fancy, but also very well maintained and neat.

It's right off I-81, so it's location was great for me. And if you don't care for venting machines, you can walk across the parking lot to the conveniance store.

Only complaint would be front desk staff. They were not rude, but some that I encountered obviously didn't want to be there... but that really didn't have an impact on my visit.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank RhiaB
Reviewed June 25, 2007

Stayed for a quick night while on a roadtrip. Hotel was fine, better than I expected even. Room either was recently renovated or was in new condition. No restaurant attached, but plenty within walking distance (Country Club Diner is good!). Continental Breakfast was above average too. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cymirk
Reviewed June 13, 2007

We found the hotel really substandard. The room was dirty - hair all over the bathroom, dirty carpets. Towels were unbelievably thin, and they only gave us two per room. When they cleaned the room on the second day, they left the one towel we had drying on a rack but didn't give us any more - we had to track down the cleaning staff. Location isn't great- very loud and about 100 feet from the Route 81 (and a clogged 2 mile drive from the Penna Turnpike). Also, the A/C system was right next to the bed, and was full on or totally off, so all night long it went from icy cold to sweltering, over and over and over. I felt the room was very expensive for the quality.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank horsetraveler2016
qualityinncarlislepa, Webmaster at Days Inn by Wyndham Carlisle PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was approached about the problem you experienced with the A/C in the room assigned to you and instructed to see if the problem could be eliminated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn. We take our reviews very seriously and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 12, 2007

Convenient location near juntction of I-76 and I-81. Hotel is showing its age but it is clean and well maintained. Same could be said for the outdoor pool. Indoor corridoor access to rooms. Good continental breakfast.

We ate at the country club diner. This is next to the hotel, NOT at the country club across the street. Food was fairly good and was inexpensive with large portion sizes.

Stayed: June 2007