See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2011

we enjoy this motel when we are in carlisle . . . the pool is very nice , 24 hour convenience store , gas and diner in walking distance , also the great breakfast

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank longdirtroad
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Friendly, effecient, economical ,good service and nice location,

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2011

We needed a place where we could plug a truck in, so it would start in the morning. When I cald, the man at the desk (Sam) was very helpful and assured me they had what we needed.
There was a Diner next door which was very convenient. The price was perfect for our needs. The desk clerk when we checked in later in the day (Autumn) was as helpful as Sam had been on the phone earlier.
There was a problem with the soda, etc. vending machines, and a woman who apeared to work in the Lounge actually offered to go the the convenient store next door to get bottles of soda for us. Instead, I just got two glasses of Sprite, and there was no charge. (We needed thise to take our pills.)
The bed was very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast the next morning had lots of good choices, and got us off to a good start of another day on the road.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2010

i booked a room at this hotel because i had stayed there years ago . when we got into our room . my husband went to use the bathroom there was a cig. in the toilet .the shower was not cleaned the drain was plugged when u used the sink it would leak onto the floor.the lot had trash all over it there were beer bottles in the bushes .. trash everywhere.i had also booked another room at the same hotel for our trip back on Saturday again same beer bottles same trash all over the lot . the windows needed a good cleaning.. the ac filter was so dirty that i pulled them out for the maid to see the next morning. the door was so dirty i went to the store got some cleaning spray and started cleaning the bathroom and everything that we would be touching...would i ever stay at this hotel again .. HELL NO..................id sleep in my car first

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maryann74
qualityinncarlislepa, webmaster at Days Inn by Wyndham Carlisle PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it did not seem to meet your memories of when you had stayed here years ago.

• Grounds maintenance was given additional training in keeping the grounds properly cleaned and meeting the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

the bathroom in our room was terrible. Scum around the tub and a pile of toenails in the floor. The commode seat was about to fall off. The sleep area believe it not was clean and comfortable. We arrived late so I really never noticed until the next morning. If I had looked that night I would have demanded a refund or a clean room. The exterior and interior halls of this motel are filthy, wreaking of tobacco smoke. The breakfast was average. A very rude sour person presiding over the breakfast area. I guess this is what to expect from a cheap motel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert W
qualityinncarlislepa, Webmaster at Days Inn by Wyndham Carlisle PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• The rude person presiding over the breakfast area, received additional training in the courteous manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

• Maintenance was informed of the broken commode seat in the bathroom of the room assigned to you and instructed to see to it’s repair or replacement.

Hotel Manager.