“Good overall”

Days Inn Carlisle North
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had a somewhat chaotic check-in here, although to be fair, the day of my check-in was the day before the start of a large local event, and there were a lot of people in the lobby waiting to get into their rooms. There were absolutely no problems during the rest of my stay here; the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good, and check-out was fast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you Autruche for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with everyone on Tripadvisor. We are most appreciative for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive for excellence and it is always nice to hear our customer voice confirming just that. Thanks again for your business.

We will look forward to your return to us!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This Hotel took care of the whole party I was with. The staff was the friendliest I have ever met. Vinay Sharma was personable and was the best manager I have ever met. I will stay here again and promote this establishment.
I have stayed in other Days Inn and received the best service at this hotel.

Room Tip: I stayed towards the back of the hotel not by the front parking lot and it was very quiet and the st...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Megan Elizabeth and your friends who stayed at Days Inn Carlisle North for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members listed. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel.

We strive to create an extremely satisfied and stress free stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! We love to have you back soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Just a few words to express my opinion about the Days Inn at Carlisle, Pa. A year an a half ago when the new owners took over they really work hard at renewing all the rooms. Paint, granite counter tops in bathrooms and new carpet. Everything is new and the employees are there to serve you like you were the boss or the owner of the Hotel. I stay there 3 times a week and never had a bad experience in the last year and half. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and not worry if they where going to enjoy there stay. The manager has going out of his way to show me that they deserve to be a great host in everyone book. The best place in Carlisle, Pa.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Dan for taking time to write such a detail review.

As stated by you all 200 room at Days Inn Carlisle North have been renovated with new bathrooms fittings and are now in process of changing beds and TV's. All our rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators for a guest can enjoy a more comfortable and pleasant stay. My staff was encouraged by your comments about the cleanliness of the Days Inn. Everyone works very hard to provide welcoming environment for all our guest.

Looking forward to seeing you again at Days Inn Carlisle North soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here last year for the Spring Carlisle Event and it was ok, not anything worth writing home to Mom, but ok. The free continental breakfast sucked in my opinion but it is free and hard to complain to. Last year, they gave me a room key to a room that was already occuppied. This year, they did it again. Hopefully not the same truck driver as last year. Back down to reception and they basically gave me the feeling it was my fault they screwed up. Not even a apoligy. So ya, I rebooked again for this year and again it was ...... ok I guess. I asked for the manager but he wasn't there. So I contacted him via a complaint form on the Days Inn website and he was not so apoligethic either. I gave him a opportunity to correct my experience with a little gratice for next year, and he refused. See Ya Days Inn. For anybody else wanting to stay there? Good Luck!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The manager was really awesome! He let us party in the parking lot! The only thing I wish for is better water pressure (lol), but that's just because my hair takes forever to rinse out, but it's not worth complaining about. It's our second year staying here for the car show and they're very accommodating!

Room Tip: Has a bar, nice size rooms, workout room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Jessica for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members listed. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. Our belief is guest satisfaction is our satisfaction. I looked into low water pressure and were able to locate the source and faucet of the room has been changed.

We are excited to see you next year for the Performance & Style show! Thank you again for providing us feedback on how your stay was.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Mr. Sharma and his staff was extremely friendly and accommodating during my stay. Vinay personally took care of many of the guests during breakfast hours cleaning up plates and seeing everyone was not rushed and comfortable. I frequent this area quite a bit and will not look at any other Hotel from now on knowing the service I will get from this staff. Rooms were well kept and quiet. Breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

On behalf of the entire staff, I personally thank you Steve and your family for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to all my staff members. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North and enjoy having you at our hotel.

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Thank you for your business and thanks for your review!

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Recently spent our weekend, and honestly couldn't have asked for a better stay! This was our 2nd year staying at Days INN, and it felt nice to be remembered coming back! The general manager is by far the best! The staff amazing and courteous!! And they made the stay that much better. The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable! Definitely recommend this place to anyone! Will be staying again next year!

• Stayed: May 2014
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you so much Alexandria for your kind review.

Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting our spacious parking lot, hot shower in rooms with comfortable beds, clean sheets and Microwave & Refrigerators. Thank you for pointing out our low rates with all great facilities. Just to keep you updated that Days Inn Carlisle North is a 200 room property and all the rooms have been recently renovated.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!