“good value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed here for couple days. The service was excellent, room is clean, staff is attentive and helpful. The room is spacious with a big king bed and plenty of pillows. I had a fridge and a microwave in my room. The front desk was very helpful and nice from day one. Will come again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you so much Mr Thibeault for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and pleasant staff! We at Days Inn Carlisle North do have a great team. As confirmed by you Mr Thibeault our guest rooms are spacious and all rooms just got new bedspreads and updating rooms is a continuous process.

We strive to create an extremely satisfied and stress free stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! We love to have you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Bear Grass, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I arrive on Monday and was met by an friendly front clerk was unable to get his name. Was checked in quickly and was give directions to my room another place. Their are 3 things i liked and an couple i dislike. My likes: 1. Bonnie at the bar she was very friendly and was willing to talk to you. She is also an good cook and bar worker.( stop in and say hi to her) 2. Next day to an diner great food there try it if you dont believe me. 3. Friendly staff at all times.
One of the major thing i dislike was their was no microwave or fridge in the rooms. Ice machine is on the 2nd floor. and carpet look like it is old as the building. and the tvs hasnt been changed out yet. Was told that the remodel was over. Will come back again for an room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you so much James for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and pleasant staff at the Days Inn Carlisle North! We do have a great team. We have noted your comments on the Ice Machine on first floor, Carpets, Microwave and Fridges. We are in process fo remodeling the property and since this is a big property with 200 Rooms so all renovations have to be done in phases. We do appericate your comments about our Front Desk and Bonnie at the Bar. Our Bar is quiet popular with our guest and so is Middlesex Diner on our property open 24 Hours.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Niagara Falls, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I came in to town for a wedding and met my dream girl at the front desk. Anna was so friendly and helpful and those beautiful brown eyes would get me to stay again just to have a chance to talk to the friendly oung lady. The rooms were ok smelled a little funny but Anna took great care of me by allowing me to switch rooms bo charge. Staff was great, rooms chill, food great, overall, would stay again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind words of praise on your recent stay at the Days Inn Carlisle North in Carlisle. I will pass your comments on to the Anna. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next stop at Carlisle.
Landing
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was "very" unhappy with the accommodations @ the Carlisle Days Inn North, in Carlisle, Pa. The whole hotel was suppose to be smoke free. I had to have housekeeping come in to spray to try unsuccessfully to eradicate the smoke that consumed the carpet, bedding and smell coming from the air conditioner vents. I had requested a king bed, when I made the reservations,but I was told they only had a Queen or 2 doubles. So I said that would be alright. But my room only contained 1 double bed. The hallways smelled like stale cigarette smoke throughout. I was very unhappy to say the least. The carpet felt sticky also.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write these comments. I am sorry for the inconvenience of smoke smell during your stay. Our first floor is 100 % non smoking and on Second Floor out of 3 wings only 1 is reserved as smoking wing rest are non smoking wings. Please give us another chance and come and stay with us again and I will ensure you will have a comfortable stay.