“Enjoyed our stay”

Days Inn Carlisle North
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I chose this Days Inn to spend couple of days between Gettysburg and Carlisle. The first two days were not very pleasant as I informed the desk about the sink leaking which was fixed after when I came back. I was offered to change my room the next day, then I had a TV problem before it got fixed later on the day. Rather than that, cleaning was excellent, the pet room I had was nice and close to the exit so I could easily take my dog out. At check out, the assistant manager who, showed a genuine customer-friendly attitude, did listen to my complaints and apologized. He promised to follow up on the incidents that took place the first two days. Overall, it was a satisfying stay and I will most likely give this Days inn one more shot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting how close we are to visit both areas - and Gettysburg is even a closer drive. This makes us a nice "hub" location for vacationers! We have noted your comments on the sink leaking and are checking into that. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Mission
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It was okay no printer by the computer area no microwave refrigerator ironing board or irons in the room just coffeemaker and hairdryer that's all that was there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Dawn C
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. On behalf of Days Inn Carlisle North, Carlisle, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay. Our Business Center Computer is attached wi-fi with printer and are planning to update our rest of our rooms with microwave and refrigerators. We truly strive to ensure our guests experience the best visit possible and it is unfortunate we fell short of our goal this time.

We truly appreciate your business and hope this event will not keep you from returning to our establishment. I would personally like to send you an offer for your next stay. Unfortunately, I do not have contact information for you outside of TripAdvisor. I sent you a private message through TripAdvisor; if for some reason you do not receive the message, please contact the hotel at your earliest convenience.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit.

Again, I truly apologize for the experience you had.
Travelers also viewed these Carlisle hotels
Days Inn Carlisle South
Hampton Inn Carlisle
Hampton Inn Carlisle
#1 of 26 in Carlisle
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Carlisle

Been to Days Inn Carlisle North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Carlisle North

Property: Days Inn Carlisle North
Address: 1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17015-8856 (Formerly America's Best Inn Carlisle)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Carlisle
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Carlisle North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Carlisle North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Carlisle, Pa Hotel Carlisle