“Great burger joint”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #39 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My kids live the burgers here . Endless fries are an added treat . And the fries are very good . The atmosphere is very nice for an upbeat time and you can the game while eating . The price is not cheap but not too pricey . The service was very good also . We will be returning again . I would recommend this to anyone .

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ended up here due to a major car show in Carlisle that prevented us from getting anywhere near the center of town. I tend to prefer non-chain places favored by the locals, but we were not disapointed here. Decent burgers and drinks at a decent price with good service. No complaints.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate at this location several times. Every time the food was good and the service was excellent. My kids enjoyed the endless fries.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Always a consistent burger.. atmosphere depends on what is happening in town!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

These people do a great job on burgers (and the other items it seems - I always get a burger)! The menu has many choices and you can special order any combo you want. My wife has many allergies and this is a place where they take good care of her. The bottomless fires (regular and sweet potato): good news, bad news:
Good news = they are great, cooked right, always fresh from the fryer
Bad news = see above - I eat too many (I don't have a problem with Will Power, I have a problem with Won't Power!)

1  Thank BES09