“Below average quality, cost is above average”

North Hanover Grille
Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hungry for Wings? Burgers? Wraps? Steak, seafood, or pasta? How about a fresh salad? Are you a beer lover? We take pride in preparing and serving the Carlisle, PA area's best food. We also feature the best selection of drafts with 15 micro and import beers on tap!!
Hartford, Connecticut
“Below average quality, cost is above average”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there for dinner. My overpriced fish was not cooked all the way through, and neither was my baked potato. The rest of my meal was too salty.

The place was not busy, so I can't say the kitchen was trying to pump out a lot of meals.

Go elsewhere - there are plenty of other restaurants.

• Visited August 2013

ashburnham ma
“This place was a bust. The worst food I've had in a long time”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went during corvette weekend, so it was extremely busy. I felt bad for the wait staff.
However, we had made reservation yet it still took one hour to be served. I was ready to walk out when the food arrived too bad I hadn't . I had the chesapeake haddock , it was awful. , my wife had the fishermans pie it was bad as well. I can't say it strongly enough do not go to this restaurant it is thievery!

• Visited August 2013
loysville, pa
“good food if you want to wait”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I like the crab alfredo. They have a good menu and all kinds of beers. If you like they let you mix a 6 pk of strange brews to go.Potato skins are yummy

Visited June 2013
Portage MI
“very nice place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The décor is nothing special, but the food is really good. The menu has a great deal of variety so it'll take you a while to decide what to order. There are something like 15 beers on tap, so that's a decision, too. I had a chicken wrap with horseradish sauce, and it was excellent. My wife had a crab cake and really enjoyed it. There is a kids menu, and our grandson had a hamburger that was really big and good. Service was pretty good; the servers were really moving fast because the place was quite busy. The only hitch we had was that the credit card machine wouldn't work and we had to pay cash.

• Visited July 2013
Ashland, Kentucky
“Great Food.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Traveling in the area and looked up restaurants .The one we decided on was out of business. We drove downtown and saw a crowd in front of the N. Hanover Grill. There was no wait. The service was good. My husband had a Delmonico steak with salad and baked potato, I had a crab cake and cole slaw. The food was very tasty. Recommend highly if in the area.

• Visited July 2013