“Great food, service and entertainment!”

Fiddlers Bar & Grille
Ranked #14 of 158 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enjoy fine dining in a casual atmosphere at our newly remodeled and expanded restaurant. Our beautiful dining room and patio overlook the new pond and driving range at Mayapple Golf Course. Have a cocktail while watching the sunset. Cheer for your favorite team on one of the 8 Big Screen TV's in our sports bar. The NFL Sunday Ticket and ESPN Game plan cover all the games. Off-site cold item Catering, Weddings, Reunions, etc. Call about our pavilion which accommodates large groups.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food, service and entertainment!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We were staying in Carlisle for the Keystone State Hockey games, and found this restaurant via Trip Advisor. What a really nice place in an area with very few choices. The food and service was fantastic, and we even got a free show watching a very animated, sweaty guy hack away on the driving range!

Fiddlers R, Manager at Fiddlers Bar & Grille, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks for the great review !

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Excellent First Time Visit”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

First time golfing at the club, and decided to stay for Dinner afterward. Very good choice. It was very pleasant with tv's on the walls, with various sporting events. The sound was down, so they were quiet, but visible to enjoy. The employees were friendly, waitress was very attentive and courteous. We had sandwiches and fries, and we all agreed, everything was delicious. I had a crab cake sandwich and fries. It was served with lettuce, tomato, and onion, on the side, with a very delicious tarter sauce, and a pickle. The crab cake was full of crab meat, and very mildly seasoned. All for only $11.00. I also had unsweetened tea, that was served ice cold from the beginning, where most restaurants serve at room temperature, then melts most of the ice until is cold and diluted. We will definitely be back to try more from the menu. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
Thanks for the feedback we look forward to your next visit
“good food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

They have great wings and good burgers. A very good value. A family atmosphere. Our service was slow, but it was late. Our server was helpful. Fiddlers also has a lot of good beer choices.

• Visited June 2012
Fiddlers R, Manager at Fiddlers Bar & Grille, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thanks for the review please come back and let us know how we did.

Thanks
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food, great fun!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I was traveling for business and happened to be in Carlisle for the evening. Like the Yelper I am, I looked for a place nearby that was not a chain/franchise that had a good rating. This place surprised me because I wouldn't have thought to go to a golf course for a meal. I am so glad I did and that I followed another Yelper's advice and got the seafood sampler appetizer. It was AMAZING and I made a whole meal out of it. The quality of the food was good and the prices weren't over the top.

I was there on a Wednesday night and the place was full, but not too busy to get great service. I soon learned that one reason, in addition to the great food, is that a cool DJ named Vern does live trivia on Wednesday nights. Apparently the regulars go every week. It was a lot of fun and I will definitely go again when I am in the area.

Oh, and kudos to the bartender who was friendly, efficient, and yet in a very nice way carded a young man who claimed to have "left his ID in the car." I tipped her extra for refusing to serve him without showing his ID. He "left to get it" and didn't come back. Good job!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank UntamedAZlady
Thanks for the review and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Westfield, New Jersey
“Its ok, great outdoor dining option.”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This place was pretty good, considering there are very few options in Carlisle to sit outside for dinner (if you don't want to literally sit on a sidewalk). The ahi tuna appetizer was great, and my cobb salad was very good -- even with some special requests. My fiance's "medium" wings (he was told there were no mild wings) were extremely spicy so that put a damper on his meal. I would recommend that they order some new wine glasses since theirs are awkward to drink out of, but overall we had a good, affordable meal. Our waiter was friendly, polite and on his game. P.S. while I personally wouldn't wear jeans there because its on a golf course, this is not dressy like a country club.

• Visited June 2012
Thanks for the review and we are looking forward to your next visit.