“Used to be Good” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Used to be Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really used to like George's, but something happened to their service, it's awful. The people who work there just really don't care. Recently the pan pizza I got was burnt, my mom got a meatball sub which used to have diced onions, now they just top it with sliced which is just lazy and really messy to eat. Also their cheese fries are the grossest ever they come with cheese sauce that's cold, yuck. When I called this past weekend to put in a delivery order (we didn't want franchise) they claimed that "delivery wasn't available due to cost of gas". Yeah right, lack of employment I'm going to guess. Seriously this place has become a dump, unless they change their service I won't be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank XAbbeyX

Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Fast Service, Reasonable Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Georges is a great local place for pizza, subs, and fried food! Their tuna sub is especially good. And they cooked me a made to order Stromboli (not on the menu) - buffalo chicken and it was delicious! We frequent here often and we love it! Also, they are very clean. You can see the kitchen and I have seen them prepare food and they are super clean!

• Visited April 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carlisle Oldie but Goodie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My family has been going to George's for three generations, and we eat there many times a month. Their pizza is hand's down the best in Carlisle. Friendly service, awesome local photos on the wall, and great food--what more could you want?

Visited February 2013
“I still remember how great their pizza was..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I just recently moved out of carlisle, but while I was living there, we made this our usual pizza place. Great place for fresh pizza, never had an issue with service or the food. Not sure how it is now, but I remember they had pictures of the locals all throughout the restaurant, it was a nice touch to the place.

Visited March 2012
“Tasty and a little different - in a good way.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here. The mumble wings were delicious. I thought it came with potato wedges but we got mashed potatoes and chicken gravy. The Italian sub on a homemade roll was very good. The decor is unique. I'd come back in a heartbeat.