“Fays is Fab”

Fay's Country Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 163 Restaurants in Carlisle
“Fays is Fab”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Fays is right down the block from us. We love it. It's the go to place for Bfast on the weekends and is often mobbed. Kids love the multiple ways that you can get yer pancakes! Cute neighborhood place with Coke memorabilia decor.

Visited December 2012

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but nothing to make me have to come again.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food was not bad, nor was it great. I return to a restaurant because I must have something again, or am eager to explore a new dish. I will go back because it is a favorite of some of my friends.

Visited May 2012
Marshall Islands
“Slow, Cold, and Wrong”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Nice staff but food was slow to arrive, then was cold and the food was prepared poorly ie Rueben sandwich made without sauerkraut and less than dozen fries per plate! We told the cashier she said sorry then charged us full price! I'd recommend Middlesex Diner as a much better alternative!

Thank john.vannoy
“Poor choice.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

When I saw rating on tripadvisor 7/79 restaurants I was encouraged to Ho check it out. I believe the 9 was dropped out by mistake. The worst place in carlisle at all. Agree with the person who gave terrible review. However to give them credits for their service, the hosts were very friendly and welcoming. This is by far the only positive thing.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“$28 for Breakfast for 1 Adult and 2 Kids”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Decent food. Nothing to write home about but it's not difficult to prepare breakfast. Cute atmosphere and very good service. However, the breakfast bill for 1 adult, an 8 year old and a 3 year old was $28.00, not including the tip...

• Visited September 2012