“Consistently good (Cash only!!)”

Fay's Country Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 163 Restaurants in Carlisle
Westfield, New Jersey
“Consistently good (Cash only!!)”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Consistently good, hearty breakfast at Fays. The pancakes are great, egg dishes are great, big stack of toast and tons of coffee refills. The line is usually out the door so I'd say come early or maybe for a late brunch. Make sure you have cash because they don't accept credit cards (a little odd at this stage in the game) but the food is worth it. Wayyyyy better (and much cleaner) than the Carlisle Diner.

• Visited May 2012

Devon,UK
“pancake heaven!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited here twice during my stay in PA and did not regret it both times! Pancakes are the best I tasted during my trip (and I consumed quite a few!), freshly made and tasty. Coffee good and friendly speedy service. Also it's a got an old fashioned American feel which for visiting Brit like me was great.

Visited May 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“A neat local breakfast & lunch spot”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Neat local breakfast and lunch place. Great homemade muffins, omelets, and pancakes. Great fresh hot coffee, and friendly waitresses. A real hometown atmosphere, and a local favorite.

Fort Erie, Canada
“Food was Alright, Great Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We decided to go there when we spent the weekend in Carlisle for a car show. We pick our restaurants by people's reviews and decided on Fay's. Well I can say that we'll be back. The breakfast was OK but nothing to write home about. Yes it was filled with locals but I'm sure that is because all the other restaurants are too busy because of the people staying in town or because it is away from the hustle. One thing I will say is that the waitress was fantastic. We will be trying something else next time.

• Visited June 2012
Raleigh
“I loved it!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have eaten here once but would go back. The service is great and the food plentiful. Their menu has many tasty choices.

Visited May 2012