“Pleasant surprise close to Carlisle fairgrounds”

Marcello Pizza & Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 168 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We'll never eat on the fairgrounds again. Walk out gate 5 and over the bridge... awesome. Great family atmosphere and from the looks of the specials board they have a large fancy menu too. We'll be back!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We went here on a whim after everything else in town happened to be closed on Mondays. We were very pleasantly surprised! The dining room is very attractive (much nicer than just the pizza place I assumed it would be.) The server was friendly and quite thoughtful (we came with our 10 month old son and she quickly brought a high chair and bread for him to snack on. When it was time to eat, she brought his food out first so that I could feed him and my husband and I could enjoy our meal!) The food was quite tasty. We each got a pasta dish and really enjoyed it. The vodka sauce is fantastic! We will definitely return again (and with a bottle of wine since we learned that it's byob!)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

They have great pizza(NY native opinion should be more meaningful), their grilled chicken salad and greek salad very good, antipasto italiano really good, and I have heard other customers rave about their seafood(these were customers from the shore)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

You're hot and tired driving down a side street and see a little strip mall with a strip mall pizzeria and SURPRISE you just found a wonderful sit down Italian place with some fresh done innovative Italian dishes. Yes you can go to the other side of the restaurant for pizza and subs (also fresh and delicious) or sit down for some great seafood pasta,chicken parm or light apps and beverages.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant. Excellent food, waitresses, ambiance, etc. They also have a casual dining area to orders pizza, subs, etc. EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL!